Al-A'raf : Jurnal Pemikiran Islam dan Filsafat
Vol 14, No 2 (2017)
AL-A’RAF: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam dan Filsafat (ISSN: 1693-9867; E-ISSN: 2527-5119) is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Ushuluddin and Dakwah, IAIN Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia. It dedicates as public space to develop and promote Islamic thought, idea, and philosophy based on the original research and current issues which are underlying the value of tolerance and moderate, such as the following but not limited to these specific issues;
- Living Qur'an and Living Hadith: Quranic/Hadith daily lives practiced by the certain Muslim community,
- Islam and local wisdom: relation of Islam and culture, the practice of Islamic teaching in the Muslim community, and other local culture practiced by the certain Muslim community
- Islam and Politic: Islamic radicalism, Islamic activism/movement, state and religion relation, and the dynamic of Islamic political party
- Inter-religious dialogue: interaction and relation between Muslim and non-Muslim community in the daily lives, religious harmony, and policy about the religious relation in certain communities or countries
- Islamic Philosophy: the Muslim philosopher thought which is contextualizing with the current Muslim community life; and
- Other issues which are socially, culturally, and politically correlate to the Islamic and Muslim community development.
Hereby, this journal warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines.
AL-A’RAF published first time in 2004 in fully printing version up to 2015. Since 2016, this journal published in the two versions: printing and fully open system, using Open Journal System (OJS) management.
AL-A’RAF has become a CrossRef Member since the year 2016. Therefore, all articles published by AL-A’RAF will have unique number (DOI). This journal published bi-annually (January-June, July-December).
Faculty of Ushuluddin and Dakwah (FUD), IAIN Surakarta. Jl. Pandawa No. 1, Pucangan, Kartasura, Central Java, Indonesia, 57168. Phone: +62271-781516, Fax: +62271-782774. e-mail: [email protected]