Focus and Scope
AL-A'RAF: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam dan Filsafat is highly dedicated as public space to explore and socialize academic idea and research findings from the researcher, academician, and practitioner who are concerning to develop and promote the values of religious moderate and tolerance, with the following but not limited to these specific issues;
- Living Qur'an and Living Hadith: Quranic/Hadith daily lives practiced by the certain Muslim community,
- Islam and local wisdom: relation of Islam and culture, the practice of Islamic teaching in the Muslim community, and other local culture practiced by the certain Muslim community
- Islam and Politic: Islamic radicalism, Islamic activism/movement, state and religion relation, and the dynamic of Islamic political party
- Inter-religious dialogue: interaction and relation between Muslim and non-Muslim community in the daily lives, religious harmony, and policy about the religious relation in certain communities or countries
- Islamic Philosophy: the Muslim philosopher thought which is contextualizing with the current Muslim community life; and
- Other issues which are socially, culturally, and politically correlate to the Islamic and Muslim community development.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts have not been published before or being submitted to other journals. All received manuscripts undergo double-blind reviews. For the first process, the editors professionally select the manuscripts based on the required standard. Manuscripts deserve anti-plagiarism verification using several possible software and AL-A'RAF unique detection. Have been verified, the manuscripts sent to the editorial boards that come from outside host Institute. It is a duty for the authors to revise the manuscripts based on the editorial boards' feedback, and back it soon to the editor two weeks after. Finally, the manuscripts will be printed and published on the AL-A'RAF website.
AL-A'RAF: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam dan Filsafat is published bi-annually (January-June, July-December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This ejournal system and it's contents licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...