Focus and Scope
The main focus of ELE Reviews is on the development and innovation of the following subjects:
- Current Trends of English Language Teaching and Learning
- English Language Education and Assessment
- Studies on English Educational Linguistics
- Studies on English Educational Literature
- Innovations of Technology in English Language Teaching and Learning
- Teacher Education and Professional Development in English Language Education
- Teaching English for Young Learners (TEYL)
- English Language Education and Entrepreneurship
- Local Wisdom Integration in English Language Education
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Submission, the review process and publication of the manuscript are free of charge.
Once a manuscript is submitted, editors will perform initial appraisal of the manuscript on the basis of its language (linguistically weak manuscripts will immediately be returned), and its template (manuscripts that do not follow the journal template will immediately be returned).
The review process takes about three to four months. Since this journal is double-blind peer-review, an author will not be informed who reviews his/her manuscript, and a reviewer will also not be informed who the author is. With this method, peer reviewers are expected to provide their objective opinions based on the manuscript quality alone. The manuscripts accepted with minor or major revisions should be revised as the reviewers' comments and suggestions.
When the review process is done, the editorial team will decide whether the manuscript is accepted or rejected. Once it is accepted, the manuscript will be published on ELE Reviews website.
All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
ELE Reviews is published twice a year in May and November, with 5 (five) manuscripts in each issue.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Registration is not required to read or download our published articles and policies.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
ELE Reviews obliges all parties involved in publishing articles in this journal to follow the ethical guideline for journal publication.
1. Editors must give unbiased appraisal to each manuscript by considering it solely based on its academic merit and relevance to the journal's focus and scope without regard to the author(s) 's race, religion, gender, nationality, seniority, sexual orientation, or institutional affiliation.
2. Editors are allowed to accept, reject, or request modification of the manuscript based on the review of the editorial board.
3. Editors must keep all information regarding the manuscript confidential.
4. Editors need to ensure the manuscript sent to the reviewer does not have the author's information and vice versa.
1. Reviewers must give unbiased appraisal to each manuscript by considering it solely based on its academic merit and relevance to the journal's focus and scope without regard to the author(s) 's race, religion, gender, nationality, seniority, sexual orientation, or institutional affiliation.
2. Reviewers must keep all information regarding the manuscript confidential.
3. Reviewers should not perform the review if there is a potential conflict of interest with the author(s).
4. Reviewers should inform the editor if they are unable to do the work in a timely manner.
1. Authors must affirm that the manuscripts submitted are their original works, have not been previously published, and not trans¬ferred elsewhere any rights to the manuscripts.
2. Authors must not engage in plagiarism, including self-plagiarism.
3. Authors must not submit a manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously.
4. Authors must follow the journal template of ELE Reviews. Otherwise, the manuscripts will be rejected.
5. Authors may ask the editorial board to publish their articles under a different license.
6. Authors must submit their revised manuscript within 14 days after receiving feedbacks from the reviewer, otherwise rejected.
Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using a Turnitin software.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Article Publication: 0.00 (USD)