GROWING INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY OF NUSANTARA KKN STUDENTS IN TRAUMA HEALING IN MANGGA TREE HAMLET, SALAHUTU, CENTRAL MALUKU
This article reveals the innovation and creativity of KKN Nusantara 3T students in trauma healing in the Dusun Pohon Mangga.At the Tulehu Pohon Mangga before the disaster struck, the mentality of the community itself was afraid and worried over the earthquake that hit their village. The innovation and creativity of the Nusantara KKN students is to provide educational assistance to the community (Trauma Healing) which has an impact on the earthquake, so that the community no longer experiences prolonged trauma. The result of this research is that through the form of a work program carried out, the Trauma healing that is presented is able to restore the community from various backgrounds, ranging from children, adolescents and youth, to adults.During the 3T Nusantara Community Service in Dusun Pohon Mangga, the earthquake trauma recovery manifested through various activities and work programs was carried out well. KKN students have successfully overcome various problems and obstacles during KKN, both internal and external. Various problems and obstacles can be controlled and resolved with strategic and solution steps armed with the knowledge on campus and the experience of each student.
- https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salahutu,_Maluku_Tengah March 08, 2020
- Huang, D. (2020, April 12). Tulehu, a football village that has produced Indonesian national team players fromhttps://deddyhuang.com/2020/04/12/kampung-tulehu/
- Koentjoro, Andayani, Budi. (2007). “Disaster Area Recovery: Manifestation of Trauma Healing through Psychological and Spiritual Activities. UNISIA No. 63, accessed August 17, 2020.
- Mulyasih, Rahmi. Dinarizki, Liza. (2019) Trauma Healing Using the Play Therapy Method for Children Affected by the Tsunami IN SUmur District, Banten Province. 1:34, accessed August 18, 2020
- Mulyawan, Izaac. (2019, Sep 27). BMKG Reveals the Causes of the Ambon Earthquake fromhttps://www.cnnindonesia.com/teknologi/20190927110826-199-434561/bmkg- disclosed-penyebab-gempa-bumi-ambon
- Nugroho, Dwi Utari. Excellent, Nurulia. Rengganis, Nur Shinta. Wigati, Princess Asmita. (2012, September). Petra School (Trauma Management) for Children Victims of Natural Disasters. 2:100, accessed August 18, 2020.
- Septian, T. (2018, Aug 16). Psycho-Social Methods for Trauma Healing for Lombok Earthquake Victims fromhttps://www.pertamina.com/id/news-room/csr-news/metode-psiko-social-untuk-trauma-healing-korban-gempa-lombok
- Widyastuti, Citra. Widha, Lailatul. Aulia, Arina Rijki. (2019, June). Play Therapy as a Form of Trauma Healing Counseling Handling in Early Childhood. 1:106, accessed August 17, 2020.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.